How Ed Price Helps You Sell Your House
First things first, would you like to know how much your home is worth? Find out here
Tips for Selling Your House
- Brew some coffee. The rich aroma will make buyers feel right at home.
- If you have a fireplace, build a fire and add that cozy factor!
- Turn on lights to make the home feel warm and welcoming.
Identifying Likely Target Groups
- What is the financial profile of the buyer?
- From which neighborhoods in-town might the buyer come?
- Who is relocating to this area?
- Special Interests
- First-time Home Buyers
- Empty Nesters
- Move-up Buyers
Marketing to Other Real Estate Agents & Companies
- Multiple Listing Service
- Brokers Tours & Brokers Open House
- Internet Correspondence
Marketing Directly to Potential Buyers
- Internet Presence- 70% of buyers check the internet at home or work for information
- Virtual Tour
- Showing Times
- Yard Sign
- Open House
- Direct Mailings
- Flyers & Feature Sheets in the Home
- Cable Television – Home Buyer’s Guide
- Print Advertisements – Real Estate Today, The Real Estate Book, Local Newspapers, others
Please also read and share our blog on tips for selling your house here!
Take advantage of unsurpassed real estate experience, teamwork, dedication, and know-how when it comes to selling your house. Take every advantage … List your home with Ed Price and Associates.
More questions? Contact us below: